How To Annoy A Bathroom Stallmate
- Stick your open palm under the stall wall and ask your neighbor,
"May I borrow a highlighter?"
- Say, "Uh oh, I knew I shouldn't have put my lips on that."
- Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with
a bodily function noise.
- Say, "Damn, this water's cold."
- Drop a marble and say, "Oh s---! My glass eye!"
- Say, "Hmmm, I've never seen that color before."
- Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a
cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a height of 6 feet. Sigh
- Say, "Now how did that get there?"
- Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus."
- Fill up a large flask with Mountain Dew. Squirt it erratically
under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling, "Whoa! Easy
- Say, "Interesting... more floaters than sinkers."
- Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of
toilet paper and drop the wad under the stall wall of your neighbor.
Then say, "Whoops, could you kick that back over here please?"
- Say, "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me."
- Fill a balloon with creamed corn. Rush into the stall with your
hand over your mouth and let out a lengthy vomit impression while you
squeeze the balloon and splatter cream corn all about. Apologize
profusely and blame it on the fettucine alfredo you had for lunch.
- Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot."
- Say, "Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now
what am I gonna do?"
- Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt
- Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your
"Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the
- Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall, adjust it so
you can see your neighbor and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
- Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born
Submitted By: Darren
Aug 9, 1997 16:55
This joke is rated: PG