How To Tell If You're Burned Out In College
- Your favorite phrase is "I don't give a s@#$."
- The McDonald's people know you by name and know your order from your late night study breaks.
- You're so tired, that you now answer the phone, "Hell."
- Mom calls to ask how you've been, and you immediately scream, "Get off my back, bitch!"
- When your parents inquire about your grades, you sing the Cookie Monster song: "C is for cookie, that's good enough for me..."
- You wake up to discover your bed is on fire, but go back to sleep because you just don't care.
- You've got so much on your mind, you've forgotten how to pee.
- Just to take a break from studying, you actually exit your dormitory when the nightly fire alarm goes off.
- You sleep more in class than at home.
- You leave for a party and instinctively bring your book bag.
- Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through Monday.
- You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now.
- You have spent more time figuring out that you only need a 54% on the final to pass than the time you have actually spent studying.
- When you are swamped with homework and spend your time making up a list like this.
- When you start showering after class rather than before.
- The test papers are no longer worthy of the fridge door.
- When the campus drunk tells you that you should study more.
- When your favorite paperweight says "Bud Light"
- When your absence exceeds your attendance.
- When your study schedule is based on the rationale that you "might" actually die before the test!
Submitted By: Anonymous
Apr 13, 1998 12:41
This joke is rated: PG