Things In A Church Bulletin
- Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help.
- Thursday night -- Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a
- The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of
David Alan Boxer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Boxer.
- This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of
the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
- Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. there will be an ice cream social. All ladies
giving milk will please come early.
- Wednesday, the ladies' "Liturgy Society" will meet. Mrs.
Jones will sing, "Put me in My Little Bed" accompanied by the
- Thursday at 5:00 p.m. there will be a meeting of the Little
Mothers Club. All wishing to become little mothers, please see
the minister in his study.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come
forward and lay an egg on the altar.
- The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One
of the ladies will start and the rest of the congregation will
- Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray
the cost of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something
on the new carpet will come forward and do so.
- The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every
kind and they may be seen in the church basement Friday.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the
church hall. Music will follow.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will
be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir
Submitted By: Unknown
Jul 16, 1997 20:28
This joke is rated: PG