Improvements The Internet Would Have Had On The Civil War
- Instead of fighting constantly, the soldiers would have had to stop
periodically to make sure that they hadn't been logged off for inactivity.
- Corporate Sponsorship.
- The Mason-Dixon T1 line.
- A lot less bloodshed involved when "brother spams against brother."
- Instead of bland "blue" or "gray," uniforms available in 256 colors.
- Cannons traded in for less dangerous, but equally annoying mail bombs.
- Sherman could have simply flamed Atlanta into submission.
- Using Member Directory to get more accurate troop counts.
- Rebel yell now in convenient .wav format.
- Battlefields could only hold 23 people.
Submitted By: Hecklers Online
Aug 25, 1997 18:22
This joke is rated: PG