How The Puppy Will Change The White House
- To avoid confusion, staff reverts back to referring to Madelaine Albright by name.
- New "doggy door" makes it that much easier to sneak out a midnight run to McDonald's.
- At long last, Bill won't have to flinch *every* time he hears "Bad boy."
- President no longer the only one accused of burying his bone in someone else's yard.
- "Bitch" label now somewhat ambiguous.
- Accusations of crotch-sniffing at the White House no longer automatically implicate the President.
- New, unwelcome presents under the Christmas tree.
- Obviously miffed Socks slips Kenneth Starr a note reading "Bil kilt Vyns Fosdr!"
- Shouts of "Come!" from Lincoln bedroom no longer make Hillary suspicious.
- Chelsea drops to #2 on the White House Pug-Ugly List.
- Pipe and slipper retrieval removed from Al Gore's daily to-do list.
- Roger Clinton no longer the only one to piddle in the Rose Garden.
- Cries of "What a dog!" no longer make Janet Reno burst into tears at State dinners.
- To the embarrassment of the trainers, dog still unable to tell Al Gore from a tree.
- "Get that horny furball off my leg!" no longer refers exclusively to the President.
- Campaign donors staying overnight in the Lincoln Bedroom now find complimentary Tootsie Rolls on their pillows.
Submitted By: Anonymous
Dec 26, 1997 17:01
This joke is rated: PG