Clinton's Tax Return
- Expenses incurred during "Diplomatic Missions" to Nevada's "Mustang Ranch."
- 365 "Value Meal" business lunches.
- Capital gain: Gennifer Flowers; Capital loss: Paula Jones
- Colombian "catnip" as prescribed by the First Cat's veterinarian.
- Duct tape, rope and locks for Roger's room.
- Lincoln's Bedroom listed as Bed and Breakfast in Schedule C.
- McDonald's deep fryer, installed in home gym.
- Ghost of Eleanor Roosevelt claimed as a dependent.
- Bar bill from the "Hail to the Chief Room" at Hooters.
- $21,327 to Ronald McDonald House... No, wait-that's just McDonald's.
- Hotline to Vatican for emergency confessions.
- Chrome busty-babe silhouette mudflaps on Air Force One landing gear.
- $10,000 for "I kicked Dole's ass!" bumper stickers.
- Three words: Hookers, hookers, hookers!
This list copyright 1997 by Chris White and Ziff Davis, Inc.
The Top Five List email@example.com http://www.topfive.com
Submitted By: Anonymous
Dec 9, 1997 23:02
This joke is rated: PG