The Differences Between You And Your Boss
- When you take a long time, you're slow.
When your boss takes a long time, he's thorough.
- When you don't do it, you're lazy.
When your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.
- When you make a mistake, you're an idiot.
When your boss makes a mistake, he's only human.
- When doing something without being told, you're overstepping your authority.
When your boss does the same thing, that's initiative.
- When you take a stand, you're being bull-headed.
When your boss does it, he's being firm.
- When you overlooked a rule of ettiquette, you're being rude.
When your boss skips a few rules, he's being original.
- When you please your boss, you're arse-creeping.
When your boss please his boss, he's being co-operative.
- When you're out of the office, you're wandering around.
When your boss is out of the office, he's on business.
- When you have one too many drinks at a social, you're a drunken bum.
When your boss does the same, he appreciated women.
- When you're on a day off sick, you're always sick.
When your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.
- When you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview.
When your boss applies for leave, it 's because he's overworked.
Submitted By: Just 4 Laughs Humor List
Aug 28, 1998 07:20
This joke is rated: PG