Dr. Seusse Pick-Up Lines
- "I may not like Green ham or eggs,
but I sure love your long, thin legs."
- "Marvin K. Mooney, will you please come now?!?"
- "From far or near or here or there,
haven't I seen you before somewhere?"
- "That's not the only place this Sneetch has a star, Baby."
- "Sally from Whoville, what's your sign?
Let's blow this joint -- your thneed or mine?"
- "Y'know, after he stole it, the Grinch hid Christmas --
in my pants."
- "I love someone who knows what wine goes with red fish
or blue fish."
- "Is that a Cat in your Hat or are you just happy to see me?"
- "I hate this place -- the crowd's so phony!
Say, care to ride me like a pony?"
- "My heart ain't the only thing two sizes too large, if you
know what I mean."
- "On a boat, in a car, with your toes all curled --
Oh, the places we'll go when I rock your world!"
- "How'd you like to be in my next book: 'Great Legs and Ass'?"
- "I do not like my wife, you see.
I do not like her, no sirree.
Her looks accuse, her words disparage,
and so we have this open marriage."
- "Each book makes a million, a zillion, or three.
Would you, could you, come home with me?"
- "In all of Hooterville, where there's Hooters supreme,
yours are the best of the Hooters I've seen!"
Submitted By: Joe Nolan
Jul 15, 1997 22:11
This joke is rated: PG