Election2000 Bumper Stickers
- Three strikes and you're President.
- Nicaragua was only practice. Florida was the real thing.
- Don't Blame Me - I think I voted for Gore
- Who punched the chads out? Whoo Whoo Whoo?
- If God Meant Us to Vote, He Would Have Given Us Candidates
- My other President is a Republican
- Honk If You Love George W (use that button on your steering wheel)!
- My 2nd Grader is Smarter than 19,000 Florida voters!
- Jews for Buchanan
- What popular vote?
- "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."
- I voted - Didn't matter
- My parents retired to Florida and all I got was this lousy President
- Grant? Harding? Nixon? You ain't seen nothing yet!
- I Invented the Bumper Sticker - A.Gore
- DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR VOTE... LET KATHERINE HARRIS DO IT FOR YOU!
- Chad happens
- Who is this Chad guy and why is he pregnant?
- Bush trusts the people, but not if it involves counting
- Trust the Machine
- Now do you understand the importance of user-testing?
- George III ... George Sr...George Jr. ...hereditary monarchy has been restored!
- One person, one vote (may not apply in certain states)
- I DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIS DADDY EITHER
- IT AIN'T OVER 'TIL YOUR BROTHER COUNTS THE VOTES
- The election can't be broken. We just fixed it.
- Damn! Al's brother wasn't governor of Tennessee!
- Banana Republicans
- George W. Bush: The President Quayle We Never Had
- Bradley vs. McCain: Sounds Better Now, Huh?
- Campaign spending: $184,000,000. Having little brother rig the election for you: Priceless.
- Last time somebody listened to a Bush, folks wandered in the desert for 40 years
Submitted By: Kathryn Horner
Dec 22, 2000 08:38
This joke is rated: PG