- A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT APPROACHES ARE BEING TRIED - We are still pissing
in the wind.
- EXTENSIVE REPORT IS BEING PREPARED ON A FRESH APPROACH TO THE PROBLEM -
We just hired three kids fresh out of college.
- CLOSE PROJECT COORDINATION - We know who to blame.
- MAJOR TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGH - It works OK, but looks very hi-tech.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS DELIVERED ASSURED - We are so far behind
schedule the customer is happy to get it delivered.
- PRELIMINARY OPERATIONAL TESTS WERE INCONCLUSIVE - The darn thing blew up
when we threw the switch.
- TEST RESULTS WERE EXTREMELY GRATIFYING - We are so surprised that the
stupid thing works.
- THE ENTIRE CONCEPT WILL HAVE TO BE ABANDONED - The only person who
understood the thing quit.
- IT IS IN THE PROCESS - It is so wrapped up in red tape that the situation
is about hopeless.
- WE WILL LOOK INTO IT - Forget it! We have enough problems for now.
- PLEASE NOTE AND INITIAL - Let's spread the responsibility for the screw
- GIVE US THE BENEFIT OF YOUR THINKING - We'll listen to what you have to
say as long as it doesn't interfere with what we've already done.
- GIVE US YOUR INTERPRETATION - I can't wait to hear this bull!
- SEE ME or LET'S DISCUSS - Come into my office, I'm lonely.
- ALL NEW - Parts not interchangeable with the previous design.
- RUGGED - Too damn heavy to lift!
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Lighter than RUGGED.
- YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT - One finally worked.
- ENERGY SAVING - Achieved when the power switch is off.
- LOW MAINTENANCE - Impossible to fix if broken.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG