How To Drive Women Crazy:
- Call her by the dog's name and then deny it.
- Answer all her questions with a question, preferably one on a totally different subject.
- Superglue the commode seat in the up position.
- Shrink her jeans and when she overreacts because she thinks that she's gaining weight, give her a condescending smile and say that you prefer her with some meat on her bones.
- Firmly refuse to ever ask for directions even if you find yourself in Georgia when your original destination was California.
- Call her by your mother's name and then deny it.
- Start a conversation with the dog in the middle of one with her.
- Buy her power tools for Valentine's Day.
- Never give her a straight answer.
- Take up yodeling and practice a lot.
- Quote Tim Allen to validate your position during arguments.
(Argh! Argh! Argh!)
- Leave the newspaper open to an ad for plastic surgery.
- Pretend you forgot how to speak English.
- Answer every question with "Yes, dear." (Use with caution as PMS is a valid murder defense in many states.)
Check Out: How To Drive Men Crazy