How To Get Thrown Out Of Chemistry
- Pretend an electron got stuck in your ear, and insist on describing the sound to others.
- Give a cup of liquid nitrogen to a classmate and ask, "Does this taste funny to you?"
- Consistently write three atoms of potassium as "KKK."
- Mutter repeatedly, "Not again... not again... not again."
- When it's very quiet, suddenly cry out, "My eyes!"
- Deny the existence of chemicals.
- Begin pronouncing everything your immigrant lab instructor says exactly the way he/she says it.
- Casually walk to the front of the room and urinate in a beaker.
- Pop a paper bag at the crucial moment when the professor is about to pour the sulfuric acid
- Show up with a 55-gallon drum of fertilizer and express an interest in federal buildings.
Submitted By: Anonymous
Mar 21, 1998 17:17
This joke is rated: G