It's A Dog's Life (or Why Dogs Are Better Than Women)
- Dogs don't cry.
- Dogs love it when your friends come over.
- A dog's time in the bathroom is confined to a quick drink.
- If you leave the toilet lid up, it makes it easier for a dog to get a drink.
- Dogs don't expect you to call when you are running late.
- The later you are, the more excited dogs are to see you.
- Dogs will forgive you for playing with other dogs.
- Dogs don't notice when you call them by another dog's name.
- Dogs are excited by rough play.
- Dogs don't mind if you give their offspring away.
- Dogs understand that farts are funny.
- Dogs can appreciate excessive body hair.
- Anyone can get a good looking dog.
- If a dog is gorgeous, other dogs don't hate it.
- Dogs don't shop.
- Dogs like it when you leave things on the floor.
- A Dog's disposition stays the same all month long.
- Dogs never need to examine the relationship.
- A dog's parents never visit.
- Dogs love long car trips.
- Dogs understand that instincts are better than asking directions.
- When a dog gets old and starts to snap at you incessantly, you can shoot it.
- Dogs like beer.
- No dog ever put on a hundred pounds after reaching adulthood.
- Dogs agree that you have to raise you voice to get your point across.
- It's legal to keep a dog chained up at your house.
- Dogs don't want to know about every other dog you had.
- Dogs don't worry about germs.
- Dogs don't let magazine articles guide their lives.
- You never have to wait for a dog, they are ready to go 24 hours a day.
- Dogs have no use for flowers, cards or jewelry.
- Dogs don't borrow you shirts.
- Dogs enjoy heavy petting in public.
- Dogs find you amusing when you're drunk.
- Dogs can't talk.
- Dogs seldom out live you.
Submitted By: Holly CLifton
Jul 14, 1997 13:15
This joke is rated: PG