- Just one. You want to make something of it?
- One, but just *try* to convince them that the burned-out one is useless and should be thrown away.
- Two, but the job never gets done -- they just keep arguing about who is supposed to do it and how it's supposed to be done!
- Just one. But it takes a therapist three years to help them through the grief process.
- Leos don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo in to do the job for them while they're out.
- Approximately 1.000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.
- Er, two. Or maybe one. No -- on second thought, make that two. Is that OK with you?
- That secret information can only be shared only with the Enlightened Ones in the Star Chamber of the Ancient Hierarchical Order.
- The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?
- I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.
- Well, you have to remember that everything is energy, so.....
- Light bulb? What light bulb?
Submitted By: Anonymous
Sep 23, 1998 14:03
This joke is rated: G