For the first time in, oh, a decade, I think, something from Microsoft
shipped on time: Jennifer Katharine Gates, weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces
when she was downloaded, er, born on Friday, April 26 at 6:11 p.m.
And what do Baby Gates and Daddy's products have in common?
- Neither can stand on its own two feet without a LOT of third party
- Both barf all over themselves _regularly_.
- Regardless of the problem, calling Microsoft Tech Support won't help.
- As they mature, we pray that they will be better than that which
- At first release they're relatively compact, but they seem to grow
and grow and grow with each passing year.
- Although announced with great fanfare, pretty much anyone could
have produced one.
- They arrive in shaky condition with inadequate documentation.
- No matter what, it takes several months between the announcement
and the actual release.
- Bill gets the credit, but someone else did most of the work.
- For at least the next year, they'll suck.