Men's Vs. Women's Definitions
- Wants & needs (wontz and nedz) n.
female:The delicate balance of emotional, physical and
psychological longing one seeks to have fulfilled in a
: Food, sex and beer.
Thingy (thing-ee) n.
- female: Any part under a car's hood.
- male: The strapfastener on a woman's bra.
Lesbian (lez-bi-an) n.
- female: A woman who makes love to other women.
- male: A woman who has sex with other women so men can
watch and get really turned on.
Glass ceiling (glas see-ling) n.
- female: The invisible barrier that stops women from rising
to the upper levels in business.
- male: What would really be great at work since that hot
babe took over the office one flight up.
Vulnerable (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
- female: Fully opening up one's self emotionally to
- male: Playing ball without a cup.
Communication (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
- female: The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's
- male: Scratching out a note before suddenly taking off for
a weekend with the guys.
Butt (but) n.
- female: The body part that every item of clothing
manufactured makes "look bigger."
- male: The organ of mooning (and farting).
Commitment (ko-mit-ment) n.
- female: A desire to get married and raise a family.
- male: Not trying to pick up other women while out with
Entertainment (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
- female: A good movie, concert, play or book.
- male: Anything with one ball, two folds, or three stooges.
Flatulence (flach-u-lens) n.
- female: An embarrassing byproduct of digestion.
- male: An endless source of enterainment, self-expression
and male bonding.
Making love (may-king luv) n.
- female: The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can
- male: What men have to call "boinking" to get women to
Remote control (ri-moht kon-trohl) n.
- female: A device for changing from one TV channel to
- male: A device for scanning through all 75 channels
every 2 1/2 minutes.
Taste (tayst) v.
- female: Something you do frequently to whatever you're
cooking, to make sure it's good.
- male: Something you must do to anything you think has
gone bad, prior to tossing it out.
Submitted By: Robert Klugiewicz
Aug 25, 1997 17:50
This joke is rated: PG