Top 10 Signs Microsoft Is Too Powerful
- Steve Case replaced as Gates' caddy by Al Gore. (GBandy1)
- Your wife keeps moaning something about Windows 98 during sex. (TiDaCu)
- The National Anthem is changed to the Windows 95 startup .wav. (RMcgu10714)
- Now issuing their own currency. (DrpngSrcsm)
- The only place to get toilet paper is to download it from Microsoft.com. (ToddG03)
- Microsoft Networks offers a better Visa card than AOL. (KiloMack)
- The Pope hired to make balloon animals at Bill Gates' birthday party. (Constble)
- [Response Censored by Bill Gates] (DASDD)
- Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G.? Used OS/2. (KFaddis320)
- New Slogan: "Where will we let you go today?"
Interactive Top Ten is brought to you every day by Hecklers Online.
Hecklers Online is on America Online at keyword: HO
and on the World Wide Web at www.hecklers.com
"Interactive Top Ten" and "Hecklers Online" are
Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Submitted By: Teresa Dietricht
Jul 23, 1997 11:28
This joke is rated: PG