National Park Service Questions
Everglades National Park:
- Are the alligators real?
- Where are all the rides?
- What time does the two o'clock bus leave?
Mesa Verde National Park:
- Did people build this, or did Indians?
- Why did they build the ruins so close to the road?
- Do you know of any undiscovered ruins?
- Why did the Indians decide to live in Colorado?
Carlsbad Caverns National Park:
- How much of the cave is underground?
- So what's in the unexplored part of the cave?
- How many Ping-Pong balls would it take to fill this up?
Yosemite National Park:
- Where are the cages for the animals?
- What time of year do you turn on Yosemite Falls?
- What happened to the other half of Half Dome?
Denali National Park:
- What time do you feed the bears?
- Can you show me where yeti lives?
- How often do you mow the tundra?
- How much does Mount McKinley weigh?
Yellowstone National Park:
- Does Old Faithful erupt at night?
- When does the guy who turns it on get to sleep?
- We had no trouble finding the park entrances, but where are the exits?
Submitted By: Anonymous
Jul 29, 2002 16:59
This joke is rated: PG