Ways To Say Not Too Bright
- Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
- Got into the gene pool while the lifeguard wasn't watching.
- A room temperature IQ.
- Got a full 6-pack, but lacks the plastic thingy to hold them together.
- A gross ignoramus -- 144 times worse than an ordinary ignoramus.
- A photographic memory, but the lens cover is still on.
- A prime candidate for natural deselection.
- Bright as Alaska in mid-winter.
- One celled organisms out score him in IQ tests.
- Donated his body to scientists... Before he was done using it.
- During evolution his ancestors were in the control group.
- Fell out of the family tree.
- Gates are down, the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.
- Has two brains; one is lost and the other is out looking for it.
- He's so dense, light bends around him.
- If brains were taxed, he'd get a rebate.
- If he were any more stupid, he'd have to be watered twice a week.
- If you give him a penny for his thoughts, you get change back.
- If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.
- It's hard to believe that he beat 100,000 other sperm.
- One neuron short of a synapse.
- Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but he just gargled.
- Takes him 1.5 hours to watch "60 Minutes".
- Was left on the Tilt-A-Whirl a bit too long as a baby.
Submitted By: Ari Cetron
Jul 7, 1997 19:04
This joke is rated: PG