Excuses Of A Computer Programmer
- I've never heard about that.
- It did work yesterday.
- Well, the program needs some fixing.
- How is this possible?
- The machine seems to be broken.
- Has the operating system been updated?
- The user has made an error again.
- There is something wrong in your test data.
- I have not touched that module!
- Yes yes, it will be ready in time.
- You must have the wrong executable.
- Oh, it's just a feature.
- I'm almost ready.
- Of course, I just have to do these small fixes.
- It will be done in no time at all.
- It's just some unlucky coincidense.
- I can't test everything!
- THIS can't do THAT.
- Didn't I fix it already?
- It's already there, but it has not been tested.
- It works, but it's not been tested.
- Somebody must have changed my code.
- There must be a virus in the application software.
- Even though it does not work, how does it feel?
Submitted By: Anonymous
May 8, 1998 13:55
This joke is rated: G