Signs That The Rolling Stones Should Give It Up
- Tour bus drives at 25 miles an hour with left blinker constantly flashing
- Famous enlarged lips logo replaced by enlarged prostate logo
- Those drops of perspiration on Keith's brow? Embalming fluid.
- Reduced box office take due to frequent use of AARP discount cards.
- Hell's Angels hired to circulate crowd and "entice" people to switch from AT&T to Sprint.
- Old smell: booze with a hint of pot. New smell: Polygrip with a hint of Ben Gay.
- Mike stands now double as IV holders.
- During show opener "Start Me Up," Mick Jagger fires up Keith's pacemaker.
- Lump in back of Mick's pants noticeably larger than lump in front of Mick's pants.
- New song: "You Can't Always Eat What You Want."
Submitted By: Doug "Yes That's My Real Name" Sunshine
Oct 16, 1997 18:59
This joke is rated: PG