Strange Sex Laws Of The World
- Most Middle Eastern countries recognize the following Islamic law: "After having sexual relations with a lamb, it is a mortal sin to eat its flesh."
- In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.
- In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror. (yikes!)
- Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick(!) or piece of wood at all times.
- The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
- There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay the men for the privilege of having sex for the first time. Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Now let's just think for a minute... Is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)
- In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. (The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired.)
- Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England - but only in tropical fish stores. (Of course!! It's the Mermaid Theory!!))
- In Cali, Columbia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens her mother must be in the room to witness the act.
- In Santa Cruz, Bolivia it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her daughter at the same time. (Are we to presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)
- In Maryland, USA, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises."
Submitted By: Doug "Yes, That's My Real Name" Sunshine
Dec 30, 1998 16:32
This joke is rated: R