The Top 16 Items in the 'Republic of Texas' Constitution
- Tax code allows deduction for one hostage takeover/standoff per
family, per year.
- Every Thursday: 2-for-1 drinks at Hooters!
- Nobuddy shuld be descrimnated aginst, less'n he's from New York
(or is otherwise Jewish or Muslim or somethin'), or is just
kinda dark or differnt in some way.
- Barbecued ribs are legal tender for all debts.
- Congress shall make no law restricting the size of hats or belt buckles.
- Citizens to receive one vote per gun owned.
- Constitutional amendment requires 2/3 majority of both houses
of legislature. Either that, or Tom Landry's say-so.
- The right to bare breasts, but only on cable, dammit -- not in real life.
- Vegetarians count as 3/5 of a person.
- Freedom of religion: you can worship the Cowboys *or* Willie Nelson.
- Civil disputes that cannot be resolved in court shall be
settled by a chili cook-off.
- Freedom of Delusion.
- No citizen will be charged extra for gravy on French fries.
- Cold beer cans can be used as "testicular temperature
regulators" when operating a motor vehicle.
- State bird: Middle finger.
- You have the right to be on the cover of Trailer Park Trash Magazine.
Submitted By: Mark Hall
Jul 28, 1997 17:16
This joke is rated: PG