Things Not To Say When Hanging The Lights
- Did you know that hanging lights on a Christmas tree is one of the three most stressful situations in an on-going relationship?
- Six's Psychiatrist claims the other two danger zones are teaching your mate to drive and wallpapering. He is rarely wrong on these things.) We rush to print with an emergency prompt list of Things Not To Say When Hanging Lights on the Christmas Tree.
- "You've got two red lights right next to each other, dummy. You're supposed to go yellow, green, red, blue, not yellow, red, red, green, blue..."
- "Up a little higher. You can reach it. Go on, try."
- "What the hell do you do to these lights when you put them away every year? Tie them in knot?"
- "Come away from that aluminum ladder, kids. I'm going to fry that sucker."
- "If you're not going to do it right, don't do it at all. Don't just throw them on, like you do the icicles. You're worse than your father."
- "Give me that!"
- "You've got the whole thing on the tree upside-down. The electric pluggee thing should be down here at the bottom, not up at the top."
- "I don't care if you have found another two strings, I'm done!"
- "You've just wound 'em around and around - I thought we agreed it shouldn't look like a spiral this year?"
- "Have you been drinking?"
- "Where's the cat?"
Submitted By: Thomas Harold
Dec 30, 1998 15:09
This joke is rated: PG