Many colleges and business's tend to strip the last name down to 6 characters and add the first and last initial to either the beginning or end to make up an E-mail address. For example, Mary L. Ferguson = mlfergus or fergusml.
They are just now beginning to realize the problems that may happen when you have a large and diverse pool of people to choose from. Add to that a large database of company/college Acronyms and you have some very funny addresses.
Probably not funny to the individual involved, however.
- Hellen Thomas Eatons (Duke University) -
- Martha Elizibeth Cummins (Fresno University) -
- George David Blowmer (Drop Front Drawers & Cabinets Inc.) -
- Mary Ellen Dickinson (Indiana University of Pennsylvania) -
- Francis Kevin Kissinger (Las Verdes University) -
- Barbara Joan Beeranger (Myplace Home Decorating) -
- Amanda Sue Pickering (Purdue University) -
- Ida Beatrice Ballinger (Ball State University) -
- Bradley Thomas Kissering (Brady Electrical, Northern Div., Overton Canada) -
- Isabelle Haydon Adc--- (Toys "R" Us) -