Top Ten Ways The Wizard of Oz Would Be Different If It Were Made Today
- Grizzly scene in which Dorothy blasts flying monkeys out of the sky with an uzi
- "Katie bar the door! There's a giant asteroid headed straight for Oz!"
- Dorothy steps outside and says, "Like, this is so not Kansas!"
- Instead of "oil," tin man moans, "Viagra."
- Kathie Lee Gifford plays Dorothy -- audience roots for witch
- It would be named "Twister II"
- To prepare for his role as the Scarecrow, DeNiro would actually have his brain removed
- Lovable dog Toto replaced by lovable droid T.O.T.O.
- "Lions and tigers and bears, oh sh**!"
- New title -- "Wiz Got Game"
Submitted By: Anonymous
Jun 16, 1998 08:25
This joke is rated: PG