Top 10 Resolutions You Won't Keep
- I will not buy magazines with AOL disks bound in just to get another 1.44MB disk.
- I will stop sending email to my roommate.
- I resolve to work with neglected children... my own.
- I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm I answer my email.
- When I subscribe to a news group or mailing list, I will read all the mail I get from it.
- I will stay on the computer as long as I want. What? OK, dear... I'm coming. Never mind.
- No more downloads from alt.binaries.*
- I resolve to back up my new 2 GB hard drive daily . . . well, once a week . . . monthly, perhaps . . . .
- I will spend less than one hour a day on the Net.
- I won't try to get onto the Netscape web site as soon as a new Navigator beta comes out.
- When I hear "Where do you want to go today?" I won't reply "MS Tech Support."
- I will read the manual.
- I will think of a password other than "password."
- I will limit my top ten lists to ten items.
Submitted By: Anonymous
Dec 30, 1998 15:29
This joke is rated: PG