TV Is Better Than The Web
- It doesn't take minutes to build the picture when you change TV
- When was the last time you tuned in to "Melrose Place" and got a
"Not Found 404" message?
- There are fewer grating color schemes on TV -- even on MTV.
- The family never argues over which Web site to visit this evening.
- A remote control has fewer buttons than a keyboard.
- Even the worst TV shows never excuse themselves with an "Under
- Seinfeld never slows down when a lot of people tune in.
- You just can't find those cool Health Rider infomercials on the Web.
- Set-top boxes don't beep and whine when you hook up to HBO.
- You can't surf the Web from a couch with a beer in one hand and
Doritos in the other.
Submitted By: Laura Tennant
Jul 15, 1997 22:26
This joke is rated: PG