Wacky 911 Calls
- A call came into 911 Emergency because two couples were going to share a hotel room and there weren't enough towels.
- A man called 911 and said: "Please connect me to Seitzerland."
- A lady called 911 because of a fight going on in a parking lot. When asked to describe the combatants, she said: "I'll try. There's one man, and he's dressed like Elvis. He's kicking another man who's laying on the ground and screaming 'You ain't nothing but a hound dog.'"
- Another person called to report he had the hiccups.
- A thirteen-year-old boy called to report he had "stuff" coming from his navel. Paramedics examined the boy and all they found was belly-button lint.
- A male complainant called and requested police call gas stations on all exits of I-95 to find out which ones were open.
- A woman called emergency to report she had seen a wild mouse in her house.
- Someone called 911 to report the parrot got out of his cage and is in a tree outside.
- A man broke up with his girlfriend and wanted police to go by her house and report to him the owners of any cars, other than hers, in her driveway.
- A man called to report he had a roach stuck in his ear.
- A guy called to ask if they delivered dope. When the person answering told him it was the Sheriff's Department, he hung up.
- A female complainant called to request a police officer come to her residence to change the battery in her smoke detector. She couldn't reach it.
- A drunk called 911 to order a pizza.
- A woman called to report that someone had trespassed on her property. When asked how she knew this, she reported that the person had trimmed her rose bushes, and she knew it was her next-door neighbor.
- A person called to find out the number to the police station.
Submitted By: Anonymous
Jun 6, 2000 09:04
This joke is rated: G