You Might Be Elementary School Teacher
- You ask guests if they have remembered their scarves and mittens as they leave your home?
- You move your dinner partner's glass away from the edge of the table?
- You ask if anyone needs to go to the bathroom as you enter a theater with a group of friends?
- You hand a tissue to anyone who sneezes?
- You refer to happy hour as "snack time"?
- You declare "no cuts" when a shopper squeezes ahead of you in a checkout line?
- You say "I like the way you did that" to the mechanic who repairs your car nice?
- You ask "Are you sure you did your best?" to the mechanic who fails to repair your car to your satisfaction?
- You sing the "Alphabet Song" to yourself as you look up a number in the phone book?
- You say everything twice? I mean, do you repeat everything?
- You fold your spouse's fingers over the coins as you hand him/her the money at a tollbooth?
- You ask a quiet person at a party if he has something to share with the group?
Submitted By: Anonymous
Jul 20, 1999 15:35
This joke is rated: PG