You Must Be From Philadelphia If . . .
- You realize that your favorite dessert is wooder ice. (It comes in churry, strawburry, and other assorted flavors.)
- You find yourself using "Yo" and "Youse guys" when talking long distance to family members.
- You know how to spell Schuylkill.
- You think $2,500 for insurance on a '79 Toyota is a bargain.
- You find yourself at a nice restaurant thinking, "This would only be three bucks at a truckstop."
- You can sleep soundly through gunshots in the neighborhood.
- You visit New York and notice how clean it is.
- You believe that the car on your side, flashing its turn signal, wants you to close the gap with the car in front.
- You can't eat fries without Cheeze Whiz.
- You find street people greet you by first name.
- You don't think Wawa sounds funny.
- You snub a cheesesteak that isn't on an Amoroso roll.
- Your parents, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles all live on the same block.
- You love scrapple for breakfast.
- You took a vacation at the shore (and liked it).
- You know where to find the Rocky statue.
- Only tourists go to Geno and Pat's for an authentic cheesesteak.
- You buy soft pretzels at a traffic light.
Submitted By: Anonymous
Nov 23, 1999 08:07
This joke is rated: PG