c/o Mattel, Inc.
El Segundo, CA 90245
December 23, 1996
Listen you fat little troll, I've been helping you out every year, playing at
being the perfect Christmas present, wearing skimpy bathing suits in frigid
weather, and drowning in fake tea from one too many tea parties, and I hate
to break it to ya Santa, but IT'S DEFINITELY PAYBACK TIME! There had better be
some changes around here this Christmas, or I'm gonna call for a nationwide
meltdown (and trust me, you won't wanna be around to smell it).
So, here's my holiday wish list, Santa:
- A nice, comfy pair of sweat pants and a frumpy, oversized sweatshirt. I'm
sick of looking like a hooker. How much smaller are these bathing suits
gonna get? Do you have any idea what it feels like to have nylon and
velcro crawling up your butt?
- Real underwear that can be pulled on and off. Preferably white. What
bonehead at Mattel decided to cheap out and MOLD imitation underwear to my
skin?!? It looks like cellulite!
- A REAL man...maybe GI Joe. Hell, I'd take Tickle-Me Elmo over that
wimped-out excuse for a boyfriend Ken. And what's with that earring
anyway? If I'm gonna have to suffer with him, at least make him (and me)
- Arms that actually bend so I can push the aforementioned Ken-wimp away
he is anatomically correct.
- Breast reduction surgery. I don't care whose arm you have to twist, just
get it done.
- A jogbra. To wear until I get the surgery.
- A new career. Pet doctor and school teacher just don't cut it. How about
a systems analyst? Or better yet, an advertising account exec!
- A new, more 90s persona. Maybe "PMS Barbie", complete with a miniature
container of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and a bag of chips;
"Animal Rights Barbie",with my very own paint gun, outfitted with a fake
fur coat and handcuffs; or "Stop Smoking Barbie", sporting a removable
Nicotrol patch and equipped with several packs of gum.
- No more McDonald's endorsements. The grease is wrecking my vinyl.
- Mattel stock options. It's been 37 years--I think I deserve it.
Ok, Santa, that's it. Considering my valuable contribution to society, I
don't think these requests are out of line. If you disagree, then you can
find yourself a new bimbo doll for next Christmas.
It's that simple.