How College Is Like Preschool
- You cry for your mother.
- You cross the street without looking for cars.
- Snack time is a necessity.
- You bundle up for the outdoors without caring what you look like
(because everyone else looks as stupid as you do).
- You stay at home and play games with your friends.
- You wear your backpack on both shoulders.
- You wear big mittens.
- Playing in the snow is a legitimate activity.
- You take naps.
- You look forward to grilled cheese sandwiches and Speghetti-o's.
Submitted By: Laura C. Tennant
This joke is rated: PG