Dating Rules For College
- In an imaginary world a kiss would signify the end of sexual
tension and the beginning of a relationship. In college, it means
- In an imaginary world, "I really like spending time with you"
and "you're cool" mean I REALLY like spending time with you and
you ARE cool. In college, it means "will you f--- me?"
- In an imaginary world, holding hands is the first sign of true
love, in college it means someone is too drunk to stand on their own.
- In an imaginary world the guy buys dinner and a movie and kisses
you goodnight at your front door. In college, there is no such thing as a
dinner and a movie and at the end of a date, most guys want a hell of
lot more that a kiss goodnight.
- In an imaginary world, men aren't afraid to admit their feelings.
In college, if you ask them what they want or why they kissed you they
respond, "Why do you think?" Refer to number one for definition.
- In an imaginary world, sleepovers are sleepovers. Just that. In
college it's a f---fest or pretty close to it.
- In an imaginary world the guy might call you the day after. In
college, you're lucky if he acknowledges your presence when you walk by.
Or if they do call back, refer to number one again, for the reason.
- In an imaginary world even gorgeous guys are nice. In college,
cute guys are asses, unattractive men are desparate, and nice guys finish
- In an imaginary world, sex is sacred and special. In college, it
happens every night between drunk strangers, who don't even know each
others names. IT ALWAYS SEEMS MEANINGLESS TO AT LEST ONE OF THE
- In an imaginary world, men have only one girl, chickie, babe,
woman. In college, you ARE the only one, except for Alicia, Sara,
Liz, Christy, Carrie, Jen...
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG