Engineer Pick-Up Lines
- I won't stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page.
- You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.
- Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and
time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.
- My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always
- Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
- Wanna come back to my room? ...and see my 166mhz Pentium?
- How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
- You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
- You're sweeter than glucose.
- We're as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
- Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between
you and me?
- Wanna see the programs in my HP-48GX?
- Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.
- Isn't your e-mail address email@example.com
- You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power!
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG