High School Vs. College
- In high school, you do homework. In college, you
- No food is allowed in the hall in high school. In
college, food must be provided at an event before students
- In high school, you wear your backpack on one
shoulder; in college, on both.
- In college, the professors can tell you the answer
without looking at the teacher's guide.
- In college, there are no bells or tardy slips.
- In high school, you have to live with your parents.
In college, you get to live with your friends.
- In college, you don't have to wait in a certain
lunch line to be cool.
- Only nerds e-mailed in high school. (Cool kids
hadn't heard of it.)
- In high school, you're told what classes to take. In
college, you get to choose; that is, as long as the
classes don't conflict and you have the prerequisites and
the classes aren't closed and you've paid your tuition.
- In high school, if you screw up you can usually
sweet-talk your way out of it. In college, you're lucky
to ever talk with the professor.
- In high school, fire drills are planned by the
administration; in college, by the drunk frat boys on
their way home when the bars close.
- In college, any test consists of a larger percentage
of your grade than your high school final exams ever
- In high school, when the teacher said, "Good
morning," you mumbled back. In college, when the
professor says, "Good morning," you write it down.
- In high school, freshman guys hit on senior girls. In
college, senior guys hit on freshman girls.
- In college, weekends start on Thursday.
- In college, it's much more difficult to figure out
the course schedule of the man/woman you have a crush on,
in order to figure out where he/she will be walking
around campus and at what time to find them there.
- Once you've obtained the information described in #10,
it's much more time-consuming to run between classes to
that place where you know he/she will be in order to "just
happen to bump into him/her."
- In college, there's no one to tell you not to eat
pizza three meals a day.
- In college, your dad doesn't pay for dates.
- In high school, it never took 3 or 4 weeks to get
money from Mom and Dad.
- College men are cuter than high school boys.
- College women are legal.
- In college, when you miss a class (or two or three),
you don't need a note from your parents saying you were
skip....uh, sick that day.
- In high school, you can't go out to lunch because it's not allowed. In
college, you can't go out to lunch because you can't afford it.
- In college, you can blow off studying by writing
lists like this.
Submitted By: Laura C. Tennant
This joke is rated: PG