Top 13 iMac Surprises
- "Happy Mac" icon replaced by "Happy Mac downloading porno" icon.
- Errors now produce Bill Gates's cackling laugh and an image of his butt.
- Legal fireworks ensue when marketing blitz coincides with McDonalds' introduction of their new eyeball burger.
- Free "Gullible Consumer" button with every purchase.
- It only costs twice as much as a 233 MHz Pentium II, yet it will run almost 29% as much software!
- Includes "Robert Downey, Jr. Mode" for energy-saving auto shut-off.
- Decided not to go with the original "Bill Gates gave us a ton of dough and here's what we came up with" marketing campaign.
- Special "Presidential" version: the iMacDaddy
- Still "insanely great", but now with 300% more insane!
- Makes a Grande Skinny Latte like nobody's business.
- Trash can icon lined with Apple stock certificate icons.
- Due to miscommunication with design team, the first prototype was called the IMAX and featured a 100-foot high monitor.
- Design team responsible for "new look" signed the inside of the case -- in Braille.
|This list copyright 1998 by Chris White|
The Top 5 List firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.topfive.com
To forward or repost, please include this section.
You like to receive credit for your work, and so do we.
Submitted By: Best of: Humor Mailing List
Oct 2, 1998 08:14
This joke is rated: G