When It Snows In Iowa
- Aug. 12
- Moved to our new home in Iowa. It is so beautiful here. The
grasslands and hills are so serene and picturesque. Can hardly wait
to see them with snow covering them. God's country .... I love it
- Iowa is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves are
turning all different colors. I love the shades of red, yellow, and
orange, went for a ride through some beautiful river bottoms and
spotted some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they are the most
peaceful animals on earth. This must be paradise...I love it here.
- Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting
to kill such an elegant creature. The very symbol of peace and
tranquillity hope it will snow soon...I love it here.
- It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed
with white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the
snow off the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight
(i won), and when the snowplow came by we had to shovel the driveway
again. What a beautiful place, mother nature in perfect harmony...I
- More snow last night. I love it. The snow plow did his trick
again (that rascal). a winter wonderland...I love it here.
- More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to
get to work this time. I'm exhausted from shoveling. f---ing snow
- More of that white s--- fell last night. I've got blisters
on my hands from shoveling. I think the snow plow man hides around the
curve and waits until I'm done shoveling the driveway. a--hole!!
- "White Christmas" my busted ass! More friggin snow. If I
ever get my hands on that son-of-a-bitch who drives the snow plow, I
swear I'll castrate the dumb bastard. Don't know why they don't use
more salt on the roads to melt the f---ing ice.
- More white s--- last night. Been inside since Christmas day
except for shoveling out the driveway after "snow plow Larry" comes
every time. Can't go anywhere, car's buried in a mountain of white
s---. The weatherman says expect another 10" of the s--- tonight. Do
you know how many shovels-full of snow 10" it?
- Happy f---ing new year!! The weatherman was wrong (again). We
got 34" of the white s--- this time. At this rate it wont' melt
before the 4th of July. The snow plow got stuck up the road and the
s---head had the balls to come to the door and ask to borrow my
shovel. After i told him I've broken 6 shovels already, shoveling all
the s--- he pushed into the driveway, i broke my last one over his
- Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get
food and on the way back a goddamned deer ran in front of the car and
i hit the bastard. Did about $3000 damage to the car. Those f---ing
beasts should be killed. Wished the hunters had killed them all last
- Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing
is rotting out from all the f---ing salt they keep dumping all over
the road? Car looks like s---!
- Moved to Arizona. I can't imagine why anyone in their right
friggin mind would ever want to live in the Godforsaken state of
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG