Kids And God
The following are children's answers to Sunday School questions in a
Church of England, as they were reprinted by St. Paul's (Episcopal)
Church in Seattle, Washington
- Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark.
- Henry VIII thought so much of Wolsey that he made him a cardigan.
- The fifth commandment is: Humor thy father and mother.
- Lot's wife was a pillar of salt by day but a ball of fire at
- When Mary heard she was to be the mother of Jesus, she went off
and sang the Magna Carta.
- Salome was a woman who danced naked in front of Harrod's (a
London department store).
- Holy acrimony is another name for marriage.
- Christians can have only one wife. This is called monotony.
- The Pope lives in a vacuum.
- Paraffin is next in order after seraphim.
- Today, wild beasts are confined to the Theological Gardens.
- The patron saint of travelers is St. Francis of the seasick.
- Iran is the Bible of the Muslims.
- A Republican is a sinner mentioned in the Bible.
- Abraham begat Isaac and Isaac begat Jacob and Jacob begat twelve
- The natives of Macedonia did not believe, so Paul got stoned.
- The First Commandment: Eve told Adam to eat the apple.
- It is sometimes difficult to hear what is being said in church
because the agnostics are so terrible.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG