Chemical Analysis Of A Man
|Symbol:||Ah (short for a--hole)|
- Accepted at 7 inches though some isotopes can be as short as 4
- Eve (discovered by accident one day when she had a craving for
- Found following duel element Wo, often in high concentration
near a perfect Wo specimen.
Physical properties :
- Surface often covered with hair; bristly in some areas, soft in others.
- Boils when inconvenienced, freezes when faced with Logic and Common Sense,
melts if treated like a God.
- Obnoxious when mixed with C*H*-OH (any alcohol).
- Can cause headaches and severe body aches; handle with extreme caution.
- Tends to fall into very low energy state directly after reaction with Wo
- Gains considerable mass as specimen ages, loses reactive nature.
- Specimens can be found in various states ranging from deeply sensitive to
- Rarely found in pure form after 14th year.
- Often damaged as a direct result of unlucky reaction with polluted form of
the Wo common ore.
- When pressure is applied, becomes stiff and unyielding; yields only when
subtlety, subterfuge, flattery are applied
Chemical properties :
- All forms desire reaction with Wo, even when no further reaction is
- May react with several Wo isotopes in short period under extremely favorable
- Most powerful embittering and aggravating agent known to Wo.
- Usually willing to react with whatever is available.
- Reaction Rates range from aborted/non-existent to pre-interaction effects
(which tend to turn the specimen bright red).
- Reaction styles vary from extremely slow, calm and wet to violent/bloody.
- When saturated with alcohols, will be fairly inert and will repel most other
- Is repelled by most household appliances and common household cleansers.
- Is repelled by small children clothed in diapers, particularly those of the
- Is neutral to common courtesy and fairness.
- Best results apparently near 18 for high reaction rate, 25-35 for favorable
- Heavy boxes, top shelves, long walks late at night, free dinners for Wo...
- Can be used in recreational activities.
- Pure specimen will rarely reveal purity, while reacted specimens broadcast
information on many wavelengths.
- Tends to react extremely violently when other Man interferes with reaction to
a particular Wo specimen. Otherwise very maleable under correct conditions.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG