If Microsoft Built Cars . . .
- A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until after that
year instead of before it.
- Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a
- Occasionally your car would die for no reason, and you'd have to
restart it. For some strange reason, you'd just accept this.
- You could only have one person in the car at a time, unless you bought
a Car 95 of a Car NT. But then you'd have to buy more seats.
- Sun Motersystems would make a car that was powered by the sun, twice
as reliable, and five times as fast -- but it would only run on 5 percent
of the roads.
- The oil, engine, gas, and alternator warning lights would be replaced
with a single "General Car Fault" warning light.
- People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft cars,
forgetting completely that they had been available in other cars for years.
- We'd all have to switch to Microsoft gas.
- The U.S. government would be *getting* subsidies from an automaker,
instead of giving them.
- New seats would force everyone to have the same size butt.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG