Contemplating Your Naval Maneuvers
The following is an actual radio conversation released by the US Chief of
Naval Operations on
10 October 1995:
- Please divert your course 15 degrees to the North to avoid a
- Recommend you divert YOUR course 15 degrees to South to
avoid a collision.
- This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert
- No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.
- THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER ENTERPRISE, WE ARE A LARGE
WARSHIP OF THE US NAVY.
DIVERT YOUR COURSE NOW!
- This is a lighthouse. Your call.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG