The Procrastinator's Creed
- I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have
been done already.
- I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work
or find excuses.
- I will never rush into a job without a lifetime of
- I shall meet all of my deadlines directly in proportion to
the amount of bodily injury I could expect to receive from
- I firmly believe that tomorrow holds the possibility for
new technologies, astounding discoveries, and a reprieve
from my obligations.
- I truly believe that all deadlines are unreasonable
regardless of the amount of time given.
- I shall never forget that the probability of a miracle,
though infinitesmally small, is not exactly zero.
- If at first I don't succeed, there is always next year.
- I shall always decide not to decide, unless of course I
decide to change my mind.
- I shall always begin, start, initiate, take the first step,
and/or write the first word, when I get around to it.
- I obey the law of inverse excuses which demands that
the greater the task to be done, the more insignificant the
work that must be done prior to beginning the greater task.
- I know that the work cycle is not plan/start/finish, but is
- I will never put off until tomorrow, what I can forget
- I will become a member of the ancient Order of Two-
Headed Turtles (the Procrastinator's Society) if they ever
get it organized.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG