Rules To Live By
- Indecision is the key to flexibility.
- You can't tell which way the train went by looking at the track.
- There is absolutely no substitute for a genuine lack of preparation.
- Happiness is merely the remission of pain.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- Sometimes too much drink is not enough.
- The facts although interesting are irrelevant.
- The careful application of terror is also a form of communication.
- Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.
- Things are more like they are today than they ever were before.
- Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
- Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
- Friends come and go but enemies accumulate.
- I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
- Suicide is the most sincere form of self-criticism.
- If you think that there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you already have someone in mind to
- One-seventh of your life is spent on Mondays.
- By the time you make both ends meet, both ends have moved.
- Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
- The more you run over a dead cat the flatter it gets.
- There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
- When things are as bad as they can get, don't bet on it.
- Never wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.
- The trouble with life is that you are halfway through it before you realize
it is a "do-it-yourself" thing.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG