30 Ways To Cope With Stress
- Jam miniature marshmallows up your nose and sneeze them out. See how
many you can do at a time.
- Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa and vice-versa.
- Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
- When someone says "have a nice day", tell tehm you have other plans.
- Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
- Dance naked in front of your pets.
- Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him to pre-school as
if nothing is wrong.
- Fill out your tax form using Roman Numerals.
- Tape pictures of you boss on watermelons and launch them from high
- Leaf through "National Geographic" and draw underwear on the natives.
- Tattoo "Out to Lunch" on your forehead.
- Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat in it. Return it the next day.
- Buy a subscription to "Sleazoid Weekly" and send it to your boss's wife.
- Pay your electric bill in pennies.
- Drive to work in reverse.
- Find out what a frog in a blender really looks like.
- Tell you boss to "blow it out your mule" and let him figure it out.
- Sit naked on a shelled hard-boiled egg.
- Polish your car with earwax.
- REad the dictionary upside down and look for secret messages.
- Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it comes back to you.
- Braid the hairs in each nostril.
- Write a short story using alphabet soup.
- Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
- Make a language up and ask people for directions in it.
- Replace the filling of a Twinkie with ketchup and put it back
in the wrapper.
- Bill your doctor for time spent in his waiting room.
- Read the dictionary backwards and look for sublimal messages.
- Buy a box of condoms. Ask the cashier where the fitting rooms are, and ask
- Do your assignments in binary code.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG