Rejections Given By Women
- I think of you as a brother.
You remind me of that inbred banjo-playing geek in "Deliverance."
- There's a slight difference in our ages.
I don't want to do my dad
- I'm not attracted to you in 'that' way.
You are the ugliest dork I've ever laid eyes on.
- My life is too complicated right now.
I don't want you spending the whole night or else you may hear phone calls
from all the other guys I'm seeing.
- I've got a boyfriend
I prefer my male cat and a half gallon of Ben and Jerry's.
- I don't date men where I work.
I wouldn't date you if you were in the same 'solar system', much less the
- It's not you, it's me.
- I'm concentrating on my career.
Even something as boring and unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.
- I'm celibate.
I've sworn off only the men like you.
- Let's be friends.
I want you to stay around so I can tell you in excruciating detail about
all the other men I meet and have sex with. It's that male perspective thing.
Submitted By: Anonymous
This joke is rated: PG