- If you have ever price shopped for Top Ramen, you might be a college
- If you live in a house with three couches, none of which match,
- If you consider Mac and Cheese a balanced meal, ymbacs
- If you have ever written a check for 45 cents, ymbacs
- If you have a fine collection of domestic beer bottles, ymbacs
- If you have ever seen two consectutive sunrises without sleeping,
- If your glass set is composed of McDonald's Extra Value Meal Plastic
Cups (ie. Olympic Dream Team I or II), ymbacs.
- If your underwear supply dictates the time between laundry loads,
- If you cannot remember when you last washed your car, ymbacs
- If you can pack your worldly possesions into the back of a pick-up
(one trip), ymbacs
- If you have ever had to justify yourself for buying Natural Light,
- If the first thing you do in the morning is roll over and introduce
- If your bed time is no longer 10:00 PM, but 3:00 AM, ymbacs
- If you consider Pizza one of the four major food groups, ymbacs.
- If you consider the other three to be beer, McDonalds, and candy,
- If you've ever missed a class to watch Ricki Lake, ymbacs.
- If you've ever sent e-mail to the people you live with, ymbacs.
- If you refer to your meal card as "plastic", ymbacs.
- If you've ever spent a good hour searching for your student I.D.
just so you could get that one dollar off at the movies, ymbacs.
- If you've ever stayed up all night just so you wouldn't sleep
through your morning class, ymbacs.
- If you've ever called your roommates, not knowing where you were at
and asked them to come get you, ymbacs.
- If you've ever called home just to talk to your pets, ymbacs.
- When you work your class schedule around drinking, ymbacs
- When you watch TV with no volume, while listening to the radio,
- When you can play euchre in any state of mind, ymbacs.
- When showering doesn't happen on a daily basis. ymbacs.
- When a blender is your first major applicance, ymbacs.
- When you're not a dork if you wear your backpack on both shoulders,
- If you can't find money to buy food but it miracously appears to
buy alcohol, ymbacs.
- When weather begins to be a major factor on your class attendance,
- When you would rather do e-mail than study for a test, ymbacs
- When your second major applicance is a coffee maker, ymbacs.
- When your walls are covered with beer signs, ymbacs.
- When you have a separate refridgerator for beer, ymbacs.
- When you spend a majority of your time reading forwarded mail,
Submitted By: Robert Klugiewicz
Mar 5, 1997 20:47
This joke is rated: PG